Need a place to hold your meeting or conference? With large windows and attractive views over parkland, the light, purpose-built meeting rooms in the MacGregor Building make it the ideal room hire space for meetings, workshops and training sessions.
Facilities and features
- Four modern, spacious meeting rooms
- All with an abundance of natural light
- Fully furnished rooms all offering a bright, attractive and practical meeting venue
- Perfect for workshops requiring a number of rooms for syndicate groups
- We can provide a range of furnishing options to suit the format and style of your meeting
- LCD projectors, screens, flip charts and free Wi-Fi are all available
- Free parking for delegates.
Rooms available to hire
For specific information on each of our rooms for hire please click on a room below:
Depending on your requirements various catering options are also available, all of which are sourced from the finest local producers and can be organised at the time of your booking with our friendly events team.
For more information on hiring any of the rooms within the MacGregor Building, please contact Cheryl Belton E: firstname.lastname@example.org T:01603 731 971 or fill out the below enquiry form.
Make an enquiry
Fill in your details and we will be in touch soon. You might want to include preferred dates and times, numbers and layouts.